Hi Pablo,

Indeed, TeXworks setting parameters for the first time is unclear for those who
don't know where is ConTeXt executable :
Linux : /home/user/context/tex/texmf-linux/bin is not the first place where one
is looking for an executable file;
it's only clearer when we understand that it is the place of most ConTeXt
executable files (see below Windows's CTX executables) :

api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll
api-ms-win-crt-environment-l1-1-0.dll
api-ms-win-crt-filesystem-l1-1-0.dll
api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll