On 08/06/2017 03:54 PM, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
> In addition to the two dropbox links above, see the following:
>
> https://people.umass.edu/klement/tlp/tlp.html#bodytext
> https://people.umass.edu/klement/tlp/tlp.pdf
>
> The dropbox links (from Introduction to Hegel by GRG Mure) illustrate a
> combination of Wittgenstein numbering with paragraph indentation. So it is
> something of a hybrid between sectioning and paragraph numbering.
>
> NOTE: A full implementation of Wittgenstein numbering is not required, and
> would probably not be wise except in the context of producing a ConTeXt
> edition of the Tractatus (something of zero interest to this writer).
> Indeed, Wittgenstein's numbering system is inconsistent or obscure in
> places... What we are looking for is something actually sane-)
Hi Idris,

I forgot to comment. If you want to reproduce the layout of the
Wittgenstein edition, margin heads would be a better approach.

But for that, we need first to present to Hans a unified proposal for
paralell streams.

I meant its layout, not the “Tractatus” itself :-).

Just in case it helps (the proposal ;-)),

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk