Hello,

You find a need to modify the rendering of the bibliography as you are
misusing the bibtex data entry.

Here is your example, corrected:

1) @electronic is more appropriate than @misc;
2) Apple Inc. is not a name so you should not be using author:
organization is more appropriate.

Note that the only difference, in fact, between @electronic and @misc
is this optional field, organization. We get this from the bibtex
references and from the standard definitions in bibtex tools such as
jabref.

Your example did point out a correction that should now be in the APS
specification definitions in the latest version that can be found on
the Garden. Previously, a url (or doi) got included as a hyperlink
tag to the text "howpublished" field. The logic has been modified to
show the url (or doi) explicitly if present, in the absence of the
howpublished field.

Alan

\startbuffer [input]

@electronic{objective-c,
         organization = "Apple Inc.",
         note = "Online; accessed at 31-July-2017",
         title = "About Objective-C",
         url =
"https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ProgrammingWithObjectiveC/Introduction/Introduction.html";,
         year = "2014"
}
\stopbuffer

\usebtxdataset[default][input.buffer]
\usebtxdefinitions[aps]

\setupinteraction [state=start]

\starttext
According to Apple Inc., Objective-C is the main programming language,
when writing software for MacOS~\cite[objective-c].

\placelistofpublications

\showbtxdatasetcompleteness
\stoptext