Hi Herbert,

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 02:18:34 -0600, Herbert Voss <herbert.v...@fu-berlin.de> wrote:

Hello all,
is it possible to get additional frames around words and
the whole line?

\definefontfeature[default][default][boundingbox=frame]

\starttext
»Tee for Two« shows negative kerning.
\input sapolsky
\stoptext

Curious: What kind of applications are you interested in, particularly for the framing-the-whole-line case?

I suspect want you want is doable but will take some start|stopluacode trickery that is far beyond my pay grade.

In any case, these might be useful tracing features to add to the bag of tricks, if they are not already there..

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid, Professor