On 28 August 2017 at 07:53, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 08/27/2017 10:30 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Dear Pablo,
>>
>> On 27 August 2017 at 22:23, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>>> how can I add the *.icc files into
>>> tex/texmf-context/colors/icc/? Is this allowed for a module?
>>
>> They would end up in $wherever/texmf-modules rather than in
>> $wherever/texmf-context, but that should not matter.
>
> Sorry for asking the most basic questions, Mojca. I never made a module
> in ConTeXt and the task isn’t obvious to me.
>
> I have to include the profiles in $context/tex/texmf-modules/colors/icc
> and documentation in
> $context/tex/texmf-modules/doc/context/third/icc-profiles/.

No. In case you want the mentioned paths you would probably use
    colors/icc/<name-of-your-module>
    doc/context/third/t-<name-of-your-module>

> Is there any documentation on how to create a module?
>
> I read something in the wiki, but it was all about namespaces and I
> think they aren’t required here.

I leave that to others.

>> If you prepare the module, you might want to include some simple docs
>> about using the profiles :)
>
> With the documentation, I may write a simple README.md file and include
> a directory with examples (from the wiki ;-)).

It's often helpful to have a tex document with the generated pdf, so
that users can also see the effect (picture is worth thousand words)
and have a working tex source they can modify, but a plain text (or
markdown) should be acceptable.

Mojca