On 12/4/2017 11:51 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:
Hi,

I run the old code which was fine  3 years ago, but now, it doesn’t work as
before.
At that time, I had “Example 1.1” inside the frame . Now I got text “Example
1.1” only without frame at all.

Would you please tell me what should I change?

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%% minimal example %%%
\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor[dGreen] [r=0,g=.375,b=.0]

  \defineenumeration[Example]
    [command={\inframed[corner=round, background=color,
backgroundcolor=darkgreen,height=1.3em]},
     text=Example,
     prefix=yes,
     prefixsegments=chapter,
     way=bychapter,
     number=yes,
     alternative=left,
     before={\blank[big]},
     after=\blank]

\starttext
\chapter{first}
\startExample
This is a test for enumeration.
\stopExample
\startExample
This is a test for enumeration.
\stopExample
\stoptext
you need "numbercommand":

\defineenumeration
   [Example]
   [headcommand={\framed[background=color,backgroundcolor=red]},

numbercommand={\inframed[height=2ex,background=color,backgroundcolor=green]},

titlecommand={\inframed[height=2ex,background=color,backgroundcolor=blue]},
    title=yes,
    alternative=left,
    before={\blank[big]},
    after=\blank]