Am 2018-01-23 um 10:29 schrieb r.erm...@hccnet.nl:
>> in my current project, every time I use \startlines .. \stoplines (for
>> poems), I run into this error:
>> structure       > sectioning > chapter @ level 2 : 5.2 -> Example
>> tex error       > tex error on line 27 in file ka34/c_example.tex: ! Extra
>> }, or forgotten \endgroup
> 1. count the number of \startlines, do this with grep -e '^\\startlines' | wc
> | less
> 2. count the number of \stoplines, do this with grep -e ‘^\\stoplines' | wc |
> less
>
> But you probably already thought of this yourself.

That’s not the problem, there are only a few "lines" sections, and of course I
checked these first.
I also checked all(?) other \start/stops, braces and brackets - of course I
could have overlooked some, it’s a whole book, but most cases are caught on
their own.

I guess it might be something in my setups, but not in \setuplines, but don’t
know for what I should look, there’s too much...

Which other setups affect \start/stoplines?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net