Dear Otared,

I am sorry that the sample code is not fully loaded.
Although Hans said that we don’t need  ‘makempy’, I copied the whole code again
for the sake of test.
\setuphead[section][style={\effect[outer]}] is working well.

For korean, use \setupbodyfont[unfonts] as Hans said.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

> Tha sample code below runs correctly, except that the Korean words are not
> displayed, since there is no body fonts set up for that language.
> Could you please send a more complete sample in order for us to see what you
> are reporting?
>
> Best regards: OK

\setupbodyfont[unfonts]

% the following is copied from makempy manual.

\startuseMPgraphic{text}
  graphictext \MPstring{string} scaled 4
    withdrawcolor \MPcolor{blue} withfillcolor \MPcolor{gray}
    withpen pencircle scaled 2pt ;
\stopuseMPgraphic
\startuseMPgraphic{number}
  graphictext \MPstring{string} scaled 10
    withdrawcolor \MPcolor{red} withfillcolor \MPcolor{gray}
    withpen pencircle scaled 2pt ;
\stopuseMPgraphic
\def\TextCommand#1%
  {\setMPtext{string}{#1}%
   \framed
     [frame=off,offset=overlay,height=3cm,width=\hsize]
     {\useMPgraphic{text}}}
\def\NumberCommand#1%
  {\expanded{\setMPtext{string}{\currentheadnumber}}%
   \hsmash
     {\framed
        [frame=off,offset=overlay,height=3cm,width=\hsize]
        {\useMPgraphic{number}}}}
\setuphead
  [section]
  [distance=0pt,
   textcommand=\TextCommand,
   numbercommand=\NumberCommand]
%\setuphead[section][style={\effect[outer]}]

\starttext
\section{First One}
This worked fine before. %이 전에는 잘 되었습니다.

\startformula
\int f(x) dx
\stopformula

\section{Second Two}