survoje <mailto:surv...@free.fr>
19. März 2018 um 21:26

Bonsoir Wolfgang !

I tried according to your method (without arrangement and extra run) without result, I tried others possibilities without result. The index page is never ok with \setuparranging... Surely I did not understand.

I wanted to make a booklet of musical scores in A5 (24 pages), just with successive png and index for each score : ------------------------

\starttext
\externalfigure[Alaude][width=\textwidth]\index{Alaude}
\blank
\externalfigure[Amazing][width=\textwidth]\index{Amazing}
\externalfigure[Valse_5T][width=\textwidth]\index{Valse a 5 temps}
\blank
\externalfigure[Valse8Temps][width=\textwidth]\index{Valse à 8 temps}
\externalfigure[ValseEcossaise][width=\textwidth]\index{Valse écossaise}
\page
\setupregister[index]
 [n=2,pagestyle=bold]
\completeindex
\stoptext

Your index doesn’t work because you have no paragraphs in your document. When you
add \dontleavehmode before each \externalfigure the entries are correct.

\setupwhitespace[line]

\defineexternalfigure[score][width=\textwidth]

\starttext

\dontleavehmode\externalfigure[Alaude][score]\index{Alaude}

\dontleavehmode\externalfigure[Amazing][score]\index{Amazing}

\dontleavehmode\externalfigure[Valse_5T][score]\index{Valse a 5 temps}

\dontleavehmode\externalfigure[Valse8Temps][score]\index{Valse à 8 temps}

\dontleavehmode\externalfigure[ValseEcossaise][score]\index{Valse écossaise}

\page

\completeindex

\stoptext

Wolfgang