Hi all,

I came across the following changes in behaviour of compilation. Using
this minimal example

\starttext
\pdfminorversion=3
Hello!
\stoptext

I found out that since TL2010 till TL2015, the output PDF is of the version 1.3
whereas TL2016 (which I do not use), TL2017 and current ConTeXt from the
garden produce PDF of version 1.7.

Is there any other (or new) way how to set the output version directly
on the source file?

Simultaneously, I found out that the produced PDF by older version -- since
TL2010 till TL2015 -- contains, e.g.,

"Creator:  ConTeXt - 2015.05.18 12:26"

whereas  TL2017 and current ConTeXt contains very short information

"Creator:  LuaTeX + ConTeXt MkIV"

Is possible to extend this information adding the date&time of the
ConTeXt, similarly to the older ones?

Many thanks in advance,

Tomáš
use something like:

\setupbackend
  [format=pdf/x-1a:2001]

\starttext

test

\stoptext

when a level is changed much more has to change and just flippign a low level counter is not enough then (most low level \pdf* commands are no-ops in mkiv, some have an implementation that hooks into other code)

in principle we can support pdf 2.0 too (luatex is already adapted) but we have no predefined 'formats' for that