Hi,

I used the following exam format well which was set by the help of Wolfgang
long time ago.

Recently I got a strange output when I used \startplacetable or \placetable in
the \startcolumnset … \stopcolumnset.
There is a strange number first and table in the next column.
The output is OK if I comment out either \startcolumnset or \placetable.

Is “\definecolumnset, \startcolumnset” still a good command? I couldn’t find it
in the list of commands.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\startuseMPgraphic{verticalrule}
  if CurrentColumn < NOfColumns :
    draw leftboundary OverlayBox;%  shifted (-1mm,0);
    draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (4mm,0);
    draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (TextWidth+6mm,0);
    draw bottomboundary OverlayBox shifted (1mm,0);
    draw bottomboundary OverlayBox shifted (TextWidth+6mm,0);
    setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox enlarged 2.5mm;
  fi
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay
  [verticalrule]
  [\useMPgraphic{verticalrule}]

\definecolumnset
  [exam]
  [n=2,
   background=verticalrule]

\starttext

\startcolumnset[exam]
\startcolumns[n=2, rule=on]
\startitemize[n]
\item Question 1.
        Good
        \vfill
        \column
\item Question 2
%               \startplacetable[location=]
                {\starttabulate[|c|c|c|]
                \NC A   \NC B   \NC C \NC\NR
                \NC A   \NC B   \NC C \NC\NR
                \NC A   \NC B   \NC C \NC\NR