#
#      unfortunately, this does not work (on my computer with TL2017).
#
#      Proper Czech quotation marks are available via \quotation command:
#      \mainlanguage[cz]
#      \quotation{text}
#
#      But it is language independent problem, I did more tests:
#      neither Czech, nor US, nor Dutch, nor German quotation marks are
#      hanging.
#      Without influence is also font (font family), tested on modern,
#      libertine,
#      EB Garamond 12 from your example, times...
#
#      No change appeared switching the order of commands
#      \definefontfeature and \setupalign.
#
#    \setupdelimitedtext[quotation][method=font]

I tried it but it generates an error --  "Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup",
after run till the end, the opening character is hanging but closing
character disappeared. (Similarly with \setupquotation[method=font].)

Tomáš

#    Wolfgang

\starttext\showframe\mainlanguage[cz]
\definefontfeature  [default]  [default] [protrusion=quality, expansion=quality]
\setupalign[hz,hanging]

\setupdelimitedtext[quotation][method=font]

\setupbodyfont[times]   % libertine, times, modern
\quotation{pokus s uvozovkami}