On 6/23/2018 5:10 PM, Alan Bowen wrote:
The latest beta (ConTeXtver: 2018.06.23 12:12 MKIV betafmt: 2018.6.23) processes without a hitch but \seeindex is still not working as expected.

In

\starttext
\index{sample}
\index{fun+games}\index{fun+stuff}
%\index{fun}

\seeindex{fun}{sample}% now with heading (as it should be)
\seeindex{fun}{blah}% not shown
\seeindex{fun}{humbug}% not shown
\seeindex{fun}{bug}% not shown

\seeindex{fun+games}{entertainment}% not shown

\placeindex[n=1]
\stoptext

When I generate the indices for my book, \seeindex{A}{B} works only if it is a unique x-ref and A is a heading. Multiple x-refs to the same heading fail as do x-refs to subheadings.
sure,

\seeindex{fun}{blah}                % not shown
\seeindex{fun}{humbug}              % not shown
\seeindex{fun}{bug}                 % not shown

as there is no index entry blah, humbug or bug ... so you would be fooling your reader