On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 02:58:58PM -0600, Alan Braslau wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:44:43 -0700
David Walther <da...@clearbrookdistillery.com> wrote:

I did page Page X of N, but in the output, it displays like
Page 2of 3, Page 1of 3, etc.  It ignores the space between the number and the
word of.

You must have forgotten the trailing "\ " of "\userpagenumber\ ".

Thank you Alan.  That worked.  I didn't forget it; I never knew it.  I'm
starting to run into the area where the Wiki isn't enough, but I don't know
enough TeX to read the Context source for the macros.  What is recommended to
get up to speed on Context?  Should I go back and re-read Knuth's book on TeX
then try reading ConTeXt source?  Last time I read it was 20 years ago, and
only got half way through; that was enough for my needs back then.  I guess a
week or two reading everything on this page would help too:

 http://www.luatex.org/documentation.html

Now just need an answer for the blank page issue and I can start shipping these
spreadsheets to clients.

David