On 8/31/2018 11:04 PM, Pierre-Francois Bonnefoi wrote:
Hello,

On 31 Aug 2018, at 22:03, Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

On 8/31/2018 9:52 PM, Pierre-Francois Bonnefoi wrote:
Hello,
I'm currently working on some graphs with pgfplots and tikz and got this error :
------------
Undefined control sequence
\pgfplotsreplacepdfmark {pgfid7}{pgfid6}
-----------
This error occurs only in conjunction with :
\tikzstyle{every picture}+=[remember picture]
I use the standalone version of ConTeXt on OS X.
Do you have any idea to get rid of it ?
i dont' even have a clue what a pdf marks does (two decades ago it was
something in postscript to add pdf related functionality like hyperlinks)

low level pdf jugling is likely to conflict with how context does things

just try this:

\let\pgfplotsreplacepdfmark\gobbletwoarguments

I've tried it and obviously the error is gone, as the possibility to get a
named coordinate in a pgfplot graph that can be used to put an overlay on the
graph.

The solution that I've found is to put the definition of the function
pgfplotsreplacepdfmark in a place where the second pass of the luatex
interpreter could find it.

I've put these lines, copied from the file
'/texmf-modules/tex/generic/pgfplots/pgfplots.code.tex'  into the file
'cont-yes.mkiv' :

that one will be overwritten next update .. better use cont-loc.mkiv in texmf-local/tex/context/user/ or so and add

\writestatus{!!!!}{pdfmark hack}

and keep an eye on tikz fixes

-----------------
\unprotect
% Replaces the pdfmark for #1 by that of #2.
%
% Note that when this macro is executed (it resides in the .aux file),
% the pdfmark for #2 is typically UNDEFINED.
%
% #1: the pgfpictureid to modify
% #2: the pgfpictureid which contains the correct values
\def\pgfplotsreplacepdfmark#1#2{%
     \pgfsys@getposition{#1}{\pgfplots@loc@TMPa}%
     \ifx\pgfplots@loc@TMPa\relax
         % hm. strange. Perhaps the driver does not support it?
     \else
         % Ok, make a "lazy replace":
         \expandafter\let\expandafter\pgfplots@glob@TMPa\csname
pgf@sys@pdf@mark@pos@#1\endcsname
         \expandafter\global\expandafter\let\csname
pgf@sys@pdf@mark@pos@#1@old\endcsname=\pgfplots@loc@TMPa%
         %
         \expandafter\gdef\csname pgf@sys@pdf@mark@pos@#1\endcsname{%
             % this is the lazy replace, assuming knowledge about how
             % pgf calls its internal structures :-/
             %
             % If pgf changes its name, this macro will never be
             % called and we do not hurt someone.
             \pgfsys@getposition{#2}{\pgfplots@loc@TMPa}%
             \ifx\pgfplots@loc@TMPa\relax
                 % oh - the picture if for #2 has no remembered name!?
                 % Perhaps something failed?
                 % try a fall-back. This will most fail (most
                 % probably). Issue a warning?
                 \csname pgf@sys@pdf@mark@pos@#1@old\endcsname
             \else
                 % use #2:
                 \pgfplots@loc@TMPa
             \fi
         }%
     \fi
}%

\protect
And now the overlay works as intended : I could draw a graph in a Tikz picture,
compute some intersections and put an overlay on it from a second Tikz picture.

It seems that the order used by the parser to input files could be patched to
correct this error.

Thank you very much for your support,
best regards,
Pierre-François.