Hi Hans,

The garden server is working for me as well, but I am on the same IP as Mojca
at the moment, so that is probably to be expected.

Can you connect to contextgarden.net in *any* way from where you are?
There could be some issue with the internet routing from your machine
to contextgarden.net, or it could be a firewall blockade somewhere
in between. The machine itself is definitely running.

Best wishes,
Taco

Taco Hoekwater
Elvenkind BV