On 9/12/2018 18:16, Joseph Canedo wrote:

Hello,

Typesetting some documents I notice several overfull boxes and having a look to output document it looks that somehow no hyphenation at all is performed (comparing to document produced with previous beta).

I use thiese settings linked to hyphenation

\setupalign[hanging, lesshyphenation, hz]

\language[fr] % french hyphenation

\mainlanguage[fr]

In some places I use ‘morehyphenation’ align option and still no hyphenation at all.

Any setting has changed by any chance ?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Joseph

Seconding the issue. No hyphenation in ragged right text with no change in setup-- I use:

   \setuptolerance[horizontal,verystrict]
   \setupalign[flushleft,hanging,nohz,hyphenated,morehyphenation,height]

Oddly, I do see hyphenation in one place where I have overridden the default via \startexceptions.

--
Rik