Hi,

I'm currently using ConTeXt version:

mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.60
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
/home/verhaag/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2013.08.11 20:23

I'd like to use the Advent Pro font, so I downloaded the font and have 7 ttf files available.

After looking around for some manual I found: "Integrating TrueType Fonts into ConTEXt" by Thomas A. Schmitz.

Immediately I run into problems when trying to run the texfont command.

My Linux (ubuntu 14.04) says:

The program 'texfont' is currently not installed.

I did a standalone installation years ago of this version of ConTeXt, and don't dare to upgrade because I might run into other issues, sorry!

Any hints on how to procede installing the Advent Pro font to this version of ConTeXt are very much welcomed!

Regards,

Gerard