On 10/25/2018 16:39, Rik Kabel wrote:

List,

I am looking for a way to modify the text used for \seeindex (in English, "see") to have two types of seeindex result in the same index register. I would like to produce, for example,

    pseudepigraphy, 103,/see also obliteration/

and at the same time be able to produce the standard

    Marut, Ret,/see Traven, B./

For the first of these in print documents (no interaction required) I can use \seeindex{pseudepigraphy}{also obliteration}, but that does not produce an interactive link.

Can anyone suggest how to accomplish this?

--
Rik

Following up on my post, here is an MWE demonstrating the lack of interaction, which is expected because {also obliteration} is not indexed:

   \setupinteraction [state=start]
   \setupregister    [index]
                      [check=no]
   \seeindex         {pseudepigraphy}
                       {also obliteration}
   \seeindex         {Matilda effect}
                       {obliteration}
   \seeindex         {Marut, Ret}
                       {Traven, B.}
   \starttext
      Something, but could be only \tex{dontleavhmode}.
      \index{obliteration}
      \index{pseudepigraphy}
      \index{Traven, B.}
   \placeindex