Thank you, I only tried \usemodule[old-columnsets] before.

It’s really annoying if ConTeXt proves unreliable time and again.
I’m trying to replace InDesign in my workflows as often as possible, but if I
need to check and rework my environments with every other beta, it’s no fun and
costs a lot of time.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net