Christopher Bock schrieb am 23.11.18 um 16:14:

Hi all,

I think I found another bug in xtable (or placetable).

The last table in the MWE is not showing the first row (the header row).

Remove the split setting (\startxtable[split=yes]) from the tables because the "split" keyword (\placetable[split]) from the float is enough to beak your tables across pages.

What happens with \startxtable[split=yes] is that ConTeXt changes the number of lines it reserves on the current page before the break which isn’t enough to fit the first line
of the table together with the caption and the header.

Wolfgang