Hello,

When creating my geography presentations, I often need to show so-called
« croquis », that are outlines of maps or landscapes. A typical slide
with croquis looks like this:

-------------------
      title
-------------------
     outline
  (a MP graphic)
-------------------
   key to symbols
   (natural table)
-------------------

All this is enclosed into a makeup to reduce margins.
I am now automating this and wonder what should be the best way to do
it.

* creating a head style at subsection level was my first thought,
  but on the semantical point of view, it is not the best one,
  since other slides are not considered as subsubsections.
  If I stick to this, should I use subsubsection as a default which it's
  derived from.
* creating a float would be better, since this is a float. Would there
  be a way to insert automatically key to symbols under the metapost
  graphic?

Thanks,

Damien Thiriet