Hi Wolfgang,

thank you very much for your code, which works very well.
I still have a few doubts about one thing: is it possible that the commands
you suggested to me do not work with all ConTeXt commands?

For example, if I write

\usemodule [setups]

\starttext

\showdefinition [starttyping]

\stoptext

I get in the PDF

missing: starttyping

It's correct?

The second question concerns the \definition command.
As you can see in the attached PDF, a «and 1» appears below the definition.
It's correct?

Thank you in advance