Hi everyone,

I can't get cases subformula to work properly. My MWE, inspired from the
wiki and the My Way "Using \startalign and friends" by Aditya Mahajan, is :

\starttext\placeformula\startformula
    \startcases
      \NC x = a \NR[+]
      \NC y = b \NR[+]
    \stopcases\stopformula\stoptext

This only prints (2) on the right of the whole cases system. If I use
\placesubformula, the behavior remains exactly the same. It also yields the
same output with live ConTeXt. The ConTeXt version I am using is 2018.01.19
13:42

Has there been a change in the behavior since the documents were written ?
I asked on stackexchange, and since the document is 12 years old and the
wiki consistent with it, they suggested me to ask the mailing list.
Thanks in advance,
--
Adrien Licari-Guillaume
Professeur de Physique-Chimie MPSI et d'informatique IPT MP & PSI