Can you run the java file from the command promt?

Aditya

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019, Jeroen wrote:

Dear List,

I am trying to get the IBM wordcloud java application working with the
filter module on MS Windows. This configuration does not create the
wordcloud png file. The in and out files "naamloos-10-temp-wordcloud-x.tmp"
are actually created. If this configuration correct? Java is installed and
I am indicating absolute file locations.

Thanks, Jeroen

\usemodule[filter]

\defineexternalfilter

[wordcloud]

[filtercommand={/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_181/bin/java

-jar /context/wordcloud/ibm-word-cloud.jar

-c /context/wordcloud/examples/configuration.txt

-w 800

-h 600

-o \externalfilteroutputfile\space

-i \externalfilterinputfile},

output=\externalfilterbasefile.png,

readcommand=\ExternalFigure,

continue=yes,

purge=no,]

\def\ExternalFigure#1{\externalfigure[#1]}

\starttext

\startwordcloud %[width=100]

Thus, I came to the conclusion that the designer of a new

system must not only be the implementer and first

large||scale user; the designer should also write the first

user manual.

The separation of any of these four components would have

hurt \TeX\ significantly. If I had not participated fully in

all these activities, literally hundreds of improvements

would never have been made, because I would never have

thought of them or perceived why they were important.

But a system cannot be successful if it is too strongly

influenced by a single person. Once the initial design is

complete and fairly robust, the real test begins as people

with many different viewpoints undertake their own

experiments.

\stopwordcloud