Hello,

I wonder what would be recommended way to prepare math exams for primary
school (e.g.  5th to 8th grade) which involves drawing lines, segments,
angles, polygons, circles, drawing functions etc.?

For regular formulas involving e.g. rational numbers, I'm sure that
input language for math is quite sufficient, but wonder about drawing
part?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person who is not disturbed by the incessant flow of
desires — that enter like rivers into the ocean, which is