On 5/30/2019 12:07 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

I have not auto-replaced any of the handcrafted command page syntax tables in
the existing wiki pages, because quite often the current syntax table has
manual additions explaining various options. In the formal version these are
obviously not present, and I did not want to remove any of that extra
information.

maybe at some point we can have extra xml files that explain some of that (after all there is a 'xml path' to such an entry ... something to discuss at a meeting

Anyway, the nice thing about this new wiki plugin is that if you want to create a
page for a specific command that is not in existence right now, it is a simple matter
of going to the expected url, and creating a page with just a Syntax heading and a
<syntax> tag.

For example (created a minute ago):

url:
   https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupdescription

content:
   == Syntax ==

   <syntax>setupdescription</syntax>

Thanks go to Wolfgang for all the hard work!
And you too!