> Am 2019-08-15 um 23:57 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>:
>
> On 8/15/2019 11:06 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>>> Am 2019-08-15 um 08:08 schrieb Huseyin Özoguz <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:
>>>
>>> I just moved to Win 10 (coming from Win 7) with a fresh system and
>>> installed Context.
>>>
>>> My problem: The manual installed fonts are not stored in "Windows/Font"
>>> like before, but in "AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Fonts" – the default
>>> Fonts, which came with windows, are still there in Windows/Font.
>>>
>>> If I change OSFONTDIR to the new path and execute "mtxrun --script font
>>> --reload" after that, the new fonts are found by Context, but that seems no
>>> good way, because now the default-fonts are not found.
>>>
>>> How to solve this situation? How can I prevent Win10 from installing manual
>>> installed fonts into this other path and instead install it into
>>> "Windows/Font"directly? (Other programs like Corel etc. have no problems
>>> finding those other fonts, regardles of there location or OSFONTDIR.)
>>>
>>> Another solution: Give Context two pathes to look for fonts, is that
>>> possible?
>> OSFONTDIR is like other PATH variables, it can contain several paths,
>> separated by ; (at least on Linux and OSX, maybe it’s : on Windows). My
>> OSFONTDIR is rather lengthy to include my collections of commercial and free
>> fonts (beware, that makes ConTeXt slow).
> in what sense slow ... more fonts means of course a longer identification
> time when the database is made but that happen seldom (unless you refer to an
> unknown font in your document in which case a scan happens, but that should
> then be fixed in the style)

It’s been a while since I had my whole collection of literally thousands of
fonts in OSFONTDIR, but re-scanning happens quite often  – yes, probably
something’s wrong in my typescripts, or I call for an invalid combination
somewhere.

At the moment I just get this error message on every run:

resolvers       | globbing | confusing filename, name:
'SourceSansPro-SemiBold.ttf', lower: 'sourcesanspro-semibold.ttf', already:
'SourceSansPro-Semibold.ttf'

I don’t understand what’s wrong with that font.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net