That helps!

But in any case, it looks like the problems are actually several (also the one
of the precise order of the words in the index), and I think the 'fastest'
solution for now is that I just compile the index (only 4 pages), make a
separate component file and rearrange the contents by copy-and-paste. Not the
most elegant of solutions, but it works. :-)