On Wed, 28 Aug 2019, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:

Hello,
The date display is incorrect : I get day 28 instead of day 2.
Thank you
Fabrice

\defineframed
   [headerframed]
   [frame=off,
    height=fit,
    width=fit]

 \definecolor[ColorA][0.8(white)]

 \startsetups [headertext]

   \setupheadertexts
     [{\startframed [headerframed]
     [foregroundstyle=bold,background=framewithshadow]
     \getvariable{headertext}{title}
n\high{o}\,\getvariable{headertext}{number}
     \stopframed}]

   \setupheadertexts
     [{\startframed [headerframed]
     [align=flushleft,foregroundstyle=]
      Lycée LA SALLE, Lille\\
      \getvariable{headertext}{location}
      \stopframed}]

     [{\startframed [headerframed]
         [align=flushright,foregroundstyle=]

\date[d=\getvariable{headertext}{day},m=\getvariable{headertext}{month},y=\getvariable{headertext}{year}]
         \stopframed}]

 \stopsetups

 \setvariable{headertext}{set}{\directsetup{headertext}}

\startuseMPgraphic{framewithshadow}
path p;
p:=origin--(OverlayWidth,0)--(OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight)--(0,OverlayHeight)--cycle;
fill p shifted (2,-2);
fill p withcolor 0.8white;
draw p;
setbounds currentpicture to p;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[framewithshadow][\useMPgraphic{framewithshadow}]

\starttext
\setvariables
  [headertext]
  [title={Devoir maison},
   number={6},
   day={02},
   month={09},
   year={2019},
   location={Seconde B},
   time={}]
\input knuth
\stoptext

There was a bug with the \date macro which I had reported a few days ago. This appears to be related to that. Should be fixed in the next beta.

Aditya