> Am 2019-08-28 um 21:54 schrieb Hans van der Meer <havdm...@ziggo.nl>:
>
> Is it possible to force lines  written in the log with \writestatus to have a
> specific color? The log can be very substantial and it would be nice to have
> some lines brought to attention by a different color.

As a text file, the log can’t have colors.

Only the output to your terminal could have ANSI color codes.
I’d welcome this, too, but then we need additional configuration, color breaks
easily on some shells, the feature should adhere to the usual shell variables
etc. Don’t know it it would be worth the effort.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net