On 9/3/2019 11:17 PM, Julian G wrote:
Hello everyone,
I apologize if this has been brought up already (or if my mistake is painfully
obvious), but I'm having a slight issue with overfull hboxes. I think it is
connected to hyphenation and/or using different fonts.

Test file: at the end of this mail or at
https://gist.github.com/JulianGmp/fe20df633554f5aff02e02eb47a6780f
The output PDF I got: https://i.imgur.com/c8S7Di5.png

give tex a bit more room for dealing with it:

\setupalign[tolerant]

or in large document where you don't want to tweak:

\setupalign[tolerant,stretch]