PATH=$PATH:/Users/adeimantos/Documents/context/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin (Be aware
to edit the good path to/tex/texmf-Linux64/bin);
Then : context --generate
Then again : context --make
At last , one loads fonts through : mtxrun --script fonts --reload.
Don’t forget to inform CtXt about fonts files :
export OSFONTDIR=~/.fonts:/usr/share/fonts:/usr/share/texmf/fonts/opentype/