On 9/27/19 2:33 PM, Philippe Oechslin wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I recently upgraded to  ConTeXt  ver: 2018.04.04 00:51 MKIV  and found that
> the following simple code gives an error, where as it compiled without
> complaining in ver: 2017.05.15 21:48.
> [...]
> I am running a freshly installed Ubuntu 19.04. Has anybody run into this
> issues,
> is there a known workaround ?

Hi Philippe,

it works fine with latest ConTeXt Suite beta from 2019.09.10 20:03.

Since ConTeXt Suite is a portable distribution (you may have it with TeX
Live installed), I'd rather install the latest beta.

So you avoid dealing with already solved issues.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk