Hi Pablo

Nearly no experience with JavaScript, no working Acrobat version
installed (no testing possible). So take the following with a grain of
salt...

I guess it's just the too small call interval of the "step_clock"
function. Calling it a thousand times per second doesn't seem to work.
If the function is called a hundred times per second only, your clock
counter is also incremented only a hundred times.

I would use a system clock value instead (difference between start time
and current time), so you can limit the call interval to a more
reasonable value (1/10s).

Regards, Peter