Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. Some might have noticed that stepwise some font support has been redone. We're talking of lmtx only here. For instance low level handling of color fonts as used for emoji but there are also other (often incomplete) fonts out there (overlay, png, svg) has become (on the average) a bit more efficient. It's somewhat tricky to satisfy viewers but at my end things work ok. It should also work in a cmyk only mode. As usual it's work in progress (and in this case very likely lmtx only).

Also some first (runtime) metafun (2) font creation support has been added (was always possible but it's a bit more convenient now). An example can be found in: meta-imp-gamesymbols.mkxl (the file can be processed with the 'context' command and will produce an example).

As usual imagination determines the limits of what context provides, so feel free to suggest more (examples). Again this is lmtx specific.