Hello
Thank you for your suggestion. However, it works with context and not with
lmtx.
Fabrice

\starttext
\startMPcode
   defaultfont := "texgyrepagella-regular*default" ;
   defaultscale :=0.8;

   color brown;
   brown = (0.128,0.00,0.00);

   path twos, threes, sixes;
   twos = fullcircle xscaled 4cm yscaled 2cm rotated 180
          shifted 42 left;
   threes = fullcircle xscaled 4cm yscaled 2cm shifted 42 right;
   sixes = buildcycle(twos, threes);

   fill twos   withcolor brown withtransparency(1,0.75);
   fill threes withcolor yellow withtransparency(1,0.75);
   fill sixes withcolor yellow + brown withtransparency(1,0.75);

   draw twos;
   draw threes;

   label("...",(1.5cm,0));
   label("...",(0,0));
   label("...",(-1.5cm,0));
   label.top("yeux marron",(-1.5cm,1.25cm));
   label.top("cheveux blonds",(1.5cm,1.25cm));
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

tex error       > tex error on line 1 in file ./blond.tex: ?

\font_helpers_low_level_define ...\scaledfontmode
                                                  \relax \ifcase
\scaledfont...
\font_helpers_trigger_define ..._identifier_class
                                                  \csname
\v_font_identifier...
\applyfontclassstrategies ...to_size \lastnamedcs
                                                  \else \expandafter
\font_h...
\font_helpers_synchronize_font ...classstrategies
                                                  \fi \setfalse
\c_font_auto...
\rm ->\ifmmode \mathrm \else \normalrm
                                       \fi
\font_basics_switch_style ...dcsname \lastnamedcs
                                                  \edef \fontstyle
{#1}\ifmm...
l.1 \starttext

 1 >>  \starttext
 2     \startMPcode
 3        defaultfont := "texgyrepagella-regular*default" ;
 4        defaultscale :=0.8;
 5
 6        color brown;
 7        brown = (0.128,0.00,0.00);
 8
 9        path twos, threes, sixes;
10        twos = fullcircle xscaled 4cm yscaled 2cm rotated 180
11               shifted 42 left;

mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 256