On 12/18/2019 11:32, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Hi Hans,

I accidentally discovered that file attachment generates two entries in
Acrobat, such as this sample:

     \setuppapersize[A5]
     \showframe
     \setupinteraction[state=start]
     \setupinteractionscreen[option=attachment]
     \starttext
         a\attachment[file=xml-mkiv.pdf, name={attached.pdf}]
     \stoptext

This happens with latest beta (from 2019.12.17) in both MkIV and MkXL.

https://www.pdfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/PDF20_AN002-AF.pdf#search=usability
warns about the use of both /EmbeddedFiles and /FileAttachment
annotations. Acrobat seems to be the problematic software.

I think it is fine to have /FileAttachment annotations for
"method=normal" and /EmbeddedFiles for "method=hidden".

Would be also possible that the entries in /Embeddedfiles use the value
for "name" instead of "file" (when specified)?

And for the /EmbeddedFile annotation, would it be possible to add the
value for /Size entry (uncompressed size of the file in bytes,
https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/pdf/PDF32000_2008.pdf#page=112)
in the /Params dictionary?

This is the way to avoid that Acrobat displays no uncompressed size but
real uncompressed size (I guess both values would be very similar, when
not the same).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

I second this request. The bookmark is taking on the file= name, and not that of name=. It would be better to take the name=, or to add a bookmark= key.

--
Rik