On 1/14/2020 10:58 PM, Joseph wrote:
Hello,

With LMTX (MkIV is fine) characterspacing (I use frenchpunctuation) is not applied sometimes (ie no spacing before colon for example) in some parts of the text. Unfortunately so far I cannot provide a MWE so I am wondering if there is a way to trace this to hopefully figure out what the problem is.

we really need an mwe ... as it's puzzling why lmtx is different (uses the same code so must be some side effect)