On 2020-01-21, Sébastien Wilmet <f...@swilmet.be> wrote:

> I'm actually looking for a text editor on Linux that supports those
> three features:
> - syntax highlighting
> - command completion
> - spell-checking
>
> Does it exist?

Well, Vim has pretty solid support for ConTeXt (disclaimer: I am
maintaining the ConTeXt plugin distributed with Vim), including the
features you mention and much more:

    https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Vim

But if you have never used Vim, it has a steeper learning curve that
a typical text editor.

On a side note: a difficulty with maintaining syntax highlighting for
ConTeXt is that I had to write my own script to extract ConTeXt-specific
and MetaFun-specific keywords from source code. Is there any way to do
it with ConTeXt?

Nicola