I reinstalled context and lmtx, followed your instructions because I got
the same error message but now I get another error message; my editor is
Emacs.
Thank you.
Fabrice

Running `LmtX' on `ESSAI' with
``/home/viserion/LMTX/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun --autogenerate --script
context --autopdf ESSAI''
mtxrun          | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

TeX Output exited abnormally with code 1 at Fri Apr  3 19:15:18