Hi Jan,

> 1. Nameing and organizing the project, product and environments files. I
> am currently reorganising the files for my cooperative. I think that
> besides some nameing conventions it is more or less up to me how I
> organise our print work. Any recommendations welcome.

Download "themes.zip" from the blog post. It shows some naming
conventions and relationships between projects, products,
environments, and components.

> books. What I am looking for is a script to extract all XML tags/tokens
> from their files to have a complete list of things that should be
> handled in a ConTeXt style file. Five years ago I tried to create such a
> style file by hand, but I gave up.

XSL was designed specifically to parse XML. ConTeXt has facilities for
mapping XML tokens, as you've used. Depending on the complexity of
what you're trying to accomplish, take a look at "book.zip" from the
blog post. Inside you'll find "se2md.xsl"; a similar approach could
work for TEI: put the complexity of parsing TEI into XSL, then use
ConTeXt to typeset the resulting document.