On 5/9/2020 4:50 AM, Jeong Dal wrote:
Hi,

I tried to update luametatex which was running well(it was installed following the process in the wiki>installation> MacOsX catalina), but I got the following error after all the files are downloaded.

resolvers       > lua > loading file '/Users/graph/ConTeXtL/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/math-spa.lua' succeeded

tex error       > tex error on line 2960 in file math-ini.mkxl: ! Undefined control sequence

l.2960 \normalsupmarkmode
                        \plusone % 2 also disable ^[^+] in text mode

<empty file>

The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error message was never
\def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about whatever was undefined.
looks like a wrong binary .. should be 2.06.02 .. can you try this binary:

http://dl.contextgarden.net/build/luametatex/x86_64-darwin/

(the farm generates two binaries for osx and it looks like the legacy machine has gone off line which happens when osx updates itself and gets stuck half way, i'll look into it)