Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 19.05.2020 um 16:42:
On 5/19/20 8:57 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 5/19/2020 1:41 AM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
Hi everyone! I've tried installing LMTX on Windows 10 (x64) (I use
Ubuntu, but my PC isn't available now). Whatever. When I try to execute
context.exe the following appears:

! Parameters must be numbered consecutively.
<to be read again>
0
l.214 \def\gobbleoneargument               #0
then your binary is not updated and in sync with the rest of the tex code

Hans,

I’m getting exactly the same error on Windows (x64).

Where could we get the latest binary?

You can download the binary from the following link but only the 32bit version for Windows is up-to-date.

http://dl.contextgarden.net/build/luametatex/

Wolfgang