First:

I made the following question wrt swapping section labels and section
numbers:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/547761/how-to-swap-section-labels-and-section-numbers-in-context

What I tried to do is the following section structure

1. Chapter (Name of chapter)
  1. 2 Section (Name of section)

Wolfgang Schuster offered the following solution for chapters in Spanish,
thanks :)

\setuplabeltext[es][chapter={, capítulo}]

However, I asked if there is a way to use predefined section labels
according to chapters, sections, parts, etc. e.g. Chapter (EN) or Capítulo
(ES) without manually writing a \setuplabeltext for every language, so he
suggested that I move my question here and there we are.

Second:

The TeX command \S (section mark) seems to be insensitive to font size
commands. I've tried with

\setuphead[section][sectionstarter=\S]

And the sign is smaller than the surrounding letters. I thought it was a
matter of font design, but I've tried

\setuphead[section][sectionstarter=§]

And it worked. My question is: why? Is it a bug or a feature with respect
to \S? I'm using ConTeXt MKIV version 2020.05.25 23:39 with LuaTeX

Thank you in advance

Jairo :D