On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 07:51:56PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6/11/2020 12:24 PM, Marcel Fabian Krüger wrote:
>
> > shows exactly the same behavior.
> Looks like i don't catch the case where a cs is constructed, so i'll add
> some checking there too (it is tempting to remove all that ^^ stuff).

Thanks. I think "the ^^ stuff" is actually quite useful, especially when
debugging international documents. Especially when the glyphs come from
a language you are not used to, it is quite nice to just have a hex
representation without needing pecial editors and ^^ is the only way to get
that without introducing actual changes to behavior.

I had another issue with the latest luametatex:

The following document:

\starttext
\def\mymacro#1 bc{}
{\mymacro a b bc}
\stoptext

used to work and lead to no output. But in the new luametatex version,
it complains about "! Argument of \mymacro has an extra }" as if it
doesn't see the " bc" argument delimiter.

Marcel