> Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 16.06.2020 um 22:17:
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I have the following sample:
>>
>>    \startsetups[tinytiny]
>>      \setupwhitespace[-2em]
>>      \setupbodyfont[0.01pt]
>>      \setupinterlinespace[1sp]
>>    \stopsetups

This was from a previous form of the sample. If the paragraph is really
tiny, it would be easier not to have a page break between that paragraph
and the

>>    \setupinteraction[state=start]
>>    \showframe\showgrid
>>    \starttext
>>      \blank[force, 10em]
>>      \section{Move comment above this heading}
>>      \startparagraph[setups=tinytiny]
>>       \dontleavehmode
>>       \comment[location={rightmargin}, color=orange]
>>           {comment}
>>      \stopparagraph
>>    \stoptext
>>
>> Is there a way to move the comment above the heading that goes before?
>
> Like this?
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> \showframe
> \showgrid
>
> \starttext
>
> \blank[force,10em]
>
> \comment[location={rightmargin},color=orange]{comment}
> \section{Move comment above this heading}
>
> \stoptext

This is what I intend, but not changing the order of \section before
\comment (if that is possible, which I don’t know).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk