Thanks Wolfgang!
Your patch seems to fix also another issue with the cross references in ConTeXt
at least on MacOS and TeXShop. In principle a document typeset with TeXShop, in
the resulting PDF when the pointer hovers above a link to a reference, TeXShop
shows a small pop-up window where the reference is shown (for instance with the
example sent by Jairo the text of Proposición is shown). This works fine with
LaTeX documents typeset with TeXShop, but it didn't work at all with ConTeXt
documents. After applying your patch and making the format, the feature works
with some ConTeXt documents, such as the example sent by Jairo (but
unfortunately the feature does not work in a large document where I tested it).

Best regards: Otared K.