Hi,

starting with LuaMetaTeX 2.07.01, a C library I load from Lua started to
segfault and valgrind indicates that it accesses invalid memory in
multiple places in the middle of Lua internal functions?!

The whole thing looks almost like the Lua versions in LuaMetaTeX and in
the library are incompatible, but both seem to use 5.4.0. So I asked
myself if there might be changes not reflected by the version number.

tl;dr: Has the embedded Lua interpreter changed in some non ABI-compatible
way in LuaMetaTeX 2.07.01? (Especially on Linux, x86-64. I didn't test
other platforms yet)

Best regards,
Marcel