Good evening!

I am trying to make use of the userpagenumber counter. I have a book at hand,
where I need to adjust the start of the pagenumbering.

It appears to me, that the \setupcounter[userpagenumber[state=stop] and later
the \setupcounter[userpagenumber][state=start,start=7] is not giving the
expected result.

MWE:

% Context file

\mainlanguage[en]

\usetypescript[termes]
\setupbodyfont[termes,9pt]

\setuppapersize [A5][A5]

\setuppagenumbering[location=,alternative=doublesided]

\setupheadertexts
        [text]
        []
        [\userpagenumber]
        [\userpagenumber]
        [{\getmarking[chapter]}]

\setupfootertexts
        []
        [\pagenumber]
        [\pagenumber]
        []

\setupmakeup[standard][top=,bottom=,doublesided=yes]

\setupcounter[userpagenumber][state=stop]

\starttext

\startstandardmakeup[page=yes,doublesided=yes]
\strut
\godown[.2\textheight]
\rightaligned{Bramble-Bees}
\stopstandardmakeup

\startstandardmakeup[doublesided=yes,page=yes]
\strut
\godown[.1\textheight]
\startalignment[middle]
        {\bfb BRAMBLE-BEES AND OTHER}
        \blank[line]
        {\bfa by J. HENRI FABRE}
        \stopalignment
        \vfill
        \startalignment[middle]
        {TRANSLATED BY ALEXANDER TEIXEIRA DE MATTOS, F.Z.S.}
\stopalignment
\stopstandardmakeup

\starttitle[title={TRANSLATOR'S NOTE.}]
        \input ward
\stoptitle

\setupcounter[userpagenumber][state=start,number=7]

\starttitle[title=Contents]
        \placelist[chapter]
\stoptitle

\startchapter[title=Ward]